April 30, 2011

Exciting news

Okay Friends!  Jobs are starting to line up and pay off - I think by next weekend, I am going to have quite a list of jobs for you.  All for fun.  All don't pay much, but, I'm having fun with the effort being put in. 
ALSO, as one of my "odd jobs" I sell Tastefully Simple products.  The Frugal Invitation (http://www.frugalinvitation.com/) is turning 1 in May and I am offering up a freebie giveaway!  This is one way for me to hopefully attract more followers and help more Mommas out! 
I hope that you're all have a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to have a full report for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Wendie. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studio
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.