August 18, 2011

APOLOGIES

I want to apologize to all my wonderful readers out there.  This summer has been a whirlwind of fun and drama.  I have been MIA for a while now and I will be back soon.  I needed to share this with you that there will be more inspiring interviews once school is back in session and my life is back on track.  It has been quite overwhelming here in my blogger corner of the world.  All is good now and settling down now. 
If you have requested an interview and I haven't sent you one yet, please feel free to contact me again with your info - I now have a seperate folder for all that needs to be taken care of with the website and becoming more organized.  My email address is wendie.rodgers@gmail.com
Thanks again for your patience!  Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

look forward to checking out your site in more detail -
Following from vB hop - hope you will check us out at www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com
have a great day
Cathy and Becca

Jackie said...

Look forward to all you may have in store for your readers. I know I am looking forward to life settling down once all the kids are back in school.

Great Beauty Buys said...

Hi Wendie - found you from Real Army of Moms. I'm a new GFC follower and look foward to reading more. Have a great 3-day weekend.

Dayna

Danyale N. said...

Hi I'm stopping by your blog as a fellow Blogorama Bonanza 2011 Member and wanted to follow you on GFC,Twitter, and Facebook. If you do get the time please follow me back if your not already thanks. Enjoy the event and I hope you stop by my blog as well.

Evoluchun's Miscellaneous
Facebook
Twitter

Unknown said...

I know how things can get out of hand and just pile up! I have Fibro and several other things too long to list but some weeks it is all I can do to keep up with the reviews let alone leave a personal post on my blog. This is actually the first time I am visiting in quite awhile myself. I am a new follower thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so very much and have a wonderful day.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Soccer Dream11 said...

I have a similar site with coolest jobs ever please have a look http://weird-jobs.blogspot.in/

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Content © Wendie. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studio
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.